Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Six Secrets Devulged

My Six Secrets Devulged
Denise, from Changing Designs just tagged me. She was "tagged" by another blogger to basically share six secrets about herself. In turn, she tagged five others. One of those five was me! My life is about as boring as you can get but I'll try to come up with six not so well known secrets about myself.
1. I've lived in the same house for 21 years (and it looks almost as it did when I bought it and that's nothing to brag about :)
2. I have Agoraphobia and used to check myself into the local psychiatric ward and call it a vacation ~ and it was for me!
3. I lived in Maryland my whole life.
4. I have very low self esteem.
5. Sometimes when I was married, I would turn off my husbands alarm clock so he would be able to stay home with me the next day (he never knew I did it)
6. I am a big crybaby and cry at the drop of a hat. While watching a sad movie, a love story, talking to someone about something close to my heart, and mostly when I'm lying in bed at night remembering the way things "used to be".

So now I don't suppose I'll be hearing from many of you again but I'm going to make my 5 picks.

1. Nina Robinson of Nina's Window
2. Miriam Grafer of Wire Crochet for Today
3. Caroline Riepler of Little Journey's Baby World
4. Lisa Slain of Lisa's Little Luxuries
5. Jenn Rogers, Founder of Mom's United in Business

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Are are 6 secrets from Caroline Riepler (Little Journeys Baby World)

1. My favorit movie is Under the Tuscan Sun. I just love Italy, Romance and the whole touchy feeling.
2. I speak two languages
3. Three months ago I designed something simple for Vivenne and Knox (Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitts Twins. Which I had fun did for fun. I needed to do something exciting in my life.
4. One of my European Good Luck Witch Dolls that are had carved, went to former secretary of state Madeleine Albright. And it was sent to her before 9/11, which was another fun thing I did.
5. I lived half of my life time in America and the other half in Europe.
6. And I try to go by: Worry about nothing, Pray about everything.

So, if you want to know more about my business and what I do. Just go to www.littlejourneysbabyworld.com

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I may have to try that alarm clock trick :)
Enjoyed visiting your website and blog today!
Lynn