Monday, September 29, 2008

The Holidays Are Fast Approaching....

I'm sure you don't need anyone to remind you that gift giving time is just around the corner. I wanted to take this opportunity to show you all a slide show of some of the wonderful gift ideas we have on our website for the children in your life. I am so lucky to have some of the most talented creative artisans selling their items on my site ~ I know you'd be hard put to find a nicer collection of unique items in one place on the web. Please take a few minutes and watch my slide show and if something pops up that catches your eye ~ grab a drink and a comfortable chair and mosey on over to http://www.ourenchantedchildren.com
ENJOY ~

3 comments:

Lolly said...

I don't have any kids, but your items our absolutely lovely! How wonderful! Happy October!!

~Lolly

Sandi Brown said...

Thank you for your kind note. Now if I could just sell some of them :)
Sandi

Unknown said...

You have been nominated for an award on my blog.
www.ladylynnsboutique.blogspot.com