Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Enchanting Children Is Changing ~ For the Better!









After about a year of putting my heart, soul and $$ into my website and getting very little business I'm ready to make a change! I loved every item that I had for sale on my original site and was very honored to offer these wonderful handmade things to you. But after much consideration I've decided to scale back and focus on a few types of products to sell instead of the over 100 that I had previously. I have found a wonderful woman who makes beautiful heirloom quality children's bedding and clothing and will sell her things exclusively along with a line of fine personalized children's jewelry. The bedding sets are lovingly handmade and will surely be passed down from generation to generation. Anyone who receives one of these sets will know how special it is and that there won't be 20,000 other children snuggling with the same pattern/design bedding. The site is still "Under Construction" but please take a look and come back in about 2 weeks for my Grand Re-Opening.....

No comments: